How to check and read WhatsApp deleted messages
How to read WhatsApp deleted messages
When Whatsapp had announced that users can now delete their sent messages it brought smile on million of users’ faces. However, sometimes when someone deletes a Whatsapp message and if the suspense is killing you that what was there in that message then fret not, here we tell you a small trick that can help you read the deleted whatsapp messages.
- Whatsapp must be installed on your phone.
- You must have a working internet connection on your phone.
- The phone must be running on Android OS 4.4 or above.
Read also: Latest WhatsApp group to join these 2021
Steps to read WhatsApp deleted messages
1. Download and install the Notification history app from playstore.￼
2. Open the app and “allow” notification and administrator access.
3. The app will start recording all the notification history.￼
4. Open the app and “tap” on whatsapp to see all the notification history of whatsapp.
5. Look for the contact name or number and tap on that to see that particular notification.
- The app can only store the first 100 character of the message.
- The messages will be deleted once you’ll restart your device.
- This app can only retrieve those messages which have generated the notification on your device and have been seen or interacted.